Atei Italiani
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Conflicts and Controversies

+2
Rasputin
SergioAD
6 partecipanti

Pagina 2 di 2 Precedente  1, 2

Andare in basso

Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Conflicts and Controversies

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 12:29

SergioAD ha scritto:Ok! How many calories burn by screwing? Could be a good idea instead of going on diet.

I... think... that wasn't a good question... then what is the mean value?

No good idea, poor consumption. On a 15-min. "round" (Let's face it, few people actually last longer then that if you take out the foreplay) I had burnt about 200 calories, which corresponds approx. to 1/2 plate (40 g) noodles with no sauce.

What mean value do you mean? We wore regular heart rate monitors, without poke counter. Aside from that, I can hardly think a "poke counter" of that kind could be worn on the wrist ahahahahahah

Rasputin

Numero di messaggi : 60834

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Messaggio Da SergioAD Gio 30 Giu 2011 - 7:56

I received the note here below in the spam area of mailbox.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this email will give you but i will appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message.

My name is Tarsam Hayre and i am from INDIA,i have the cure of HIV/aids,cancer,barrenness,diabetes,heart problems,spiritual attack, Bad dreams like swimming,eating,dancing,having sex in the dream,spiritual wealth etc.

For success in examinations,interview,lottery games,court cases and any kind of spiritual assistance we are there for you. if you have or you know anyone with the above problems mentioned kindly contact us immediately or send us your phone number.

I do not give herbs or any form of medicine,i heal with ritual sacrifices and invocations.

Remember every king or queen needs a prophet that can help you see hidden things spiritually because you can only see the physical and that will be an edge over all other humans who are not spiritually inclined.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Prophet Tarsam Hayre

At first I thought how stupid can this be but then the message is for stupids who probably answer to this guy...

Believers buy it... and when "every king or queen needs a prophet"...

The three words I have put in bold reminded me this song...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

Numero di messaggi : 6905

Messaggio Da SergioAD Mer 22 Feb 2012 - 19:30

Richard Dawkins has made an interesting discovery about the religious and social attitudes of UK Christians.

Haven't we said about imprinting? Well, here it is!

In 2001 72% of the British declared their Christianity. Every time there is a survey of religious beliefs, around 70% of the population profess religious faith

Dawkins says that today only 54% think of themselves as Christian, moreover:

• 30% cited religious beliefs as the reason they had ticked the Christian box in the 2011 Census;

• 37% have never or almost never prayed outside a church service;

• 10% said they seek from religious teachings the answers to what is right and wrong;

• 32% believe Jesus was physically resurrected;

• 49% do not think of him as the Son of God;

• 35% know that the first book of the New Testament is that of Matthew.

And! This is not referring to the whole population, but only to those who say they are Christians, 54% said they are Christians... but 35% of them knew which is the first book of the New Testament.

How about that?

"There must be something out there!" that means only and simply "I don't know!"

I wish someone checked out how 85% of the Italians are Christians and I bet they would argue and lie deliberately.

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/644941-rdfrs-uk-ipsos-mori-poll-1-how-religious-are-uk-christians

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/644942-rdfrs-uk-ipsos-mori-poll-2-uk-christians-oppose-special-influence-for-religion-in-public-policy

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 6905
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 700 / 70Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 6 Apr 2013 - 21:47

There is some feminine philosophy that is disturbed by "femen", it is known also that there are some constraints for hiring a secretary, at least some men don't like to talk at home about dressers, manners or what they might know about their female colleagues. Some companies have internal rules that makes it difficult for hiring attractive women.

It is a man's world, eventually women behave like men. I mean as patriarchs or masculists when they have the opportunity to do so. I must say that in my office there is a lot of sex, everybody in openminded and people would do anything than admit embarrassment.

As a matter of fact it seems that we are part of the consumer's products and in that, men tend to emulate the women. I'm not saying if this is good or bad only I wonder if there is a choise or we're just part of the mechanism.

Look here below. But why is this happening?

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 700 / 70Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da silvio Dom 7 Apr 2013 - 12:03

From CNN

Sharjah, UAE (CNN) -- He plays the only sport approved by the Taliban, and Mohammad Nabi Eisakhil hopes the game he learned as a war refugee will play a big part in uniting his country.
"Now it's very popular. The young generation really like cricket, supporting the Afghanistan team," he told CNN's Human to Hero series at the team's training base in Sharjah.
"When we were children it was nothing. Now in Afghanistan we have big support. Everyone likes our cricketers."
It's a country ravaged by war since the Soviet invasion of 1979.

-------------
-------------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 4404
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da SergioAD Lun 8 Apr 2013 - 8:19

Afghanistan before the mess was one of the most progressive muslim countries.

What happened there is not exactly because of the Talibans.

What is the Western Ideal today?

Give an answer to this question and think...

More than 80% of humanity lives on something like € 7 a day or less.

22,000 children die each day due to poverty, “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”

Here you may read more about poverty.

There is the need of radical changes, for a real new world order based on the quoted Ideal below.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da loonar Lun 8 Apr 2013 - 9:27

There will always be those that take advantage of the situation. We need a different education, but is not convenient for power elite, so it is unlikely that things will change without a total collapse of the system.

(sorry for the bad english)

loonar
----------
----------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 17345
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da Niques Lun 8 Apr 2013 - 10:01

loonar ha scritto:There will always be those that take advantage of the situation. We need a different education, but is not convenient for power elite, so it is unlikely that things will change without a total collapse of the system.

(sorry for the bad english)

Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 97941
Niques
Niques
-------------
-------------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 6778
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 7012 / 70Conflicts and Controversies - Pagina 2 Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 2 di 2 Precedente  1, 2