Atei Italiani
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Conflicts and Controversies

+2
Rasputin
SergioAD
6 partecipanti

Pagina 1 di 2 1, 2  Successivo

Andare in basso

Conflicts and Controversies Empty Conflicts and Controversies

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 28 Mag 2010 - 4:30

The controversy between religion and science is arguing for the sake of arguing, how can faith be defeated ever. It is a speech challenge that has two possible conclusions violent or hypocrite.

Faith talks about miracles and I believe that faith itself is a miracle and that is really fantastic for those who believe in miracles.

The contradiction becomes relevant when engineering processes like Intelligent Design become part of faith and miracles. Yet it can be amazing but certainly it is not a perfect world and therefore this looks more like the result of a Quasi Intelligent Design, isn't it?

Teach creationism in public school classes, where students learn about science makes the contradiction even more relevant. Base the origins of life on the Bible and at the same time base the origins of life on science, confuses the students.

Can it mean that there are intentions to defeat or delay scientific knowledge? And why is that?

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 6892
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies Left_bar_bleue0 / 700 / 70Conflicts and Controversies Right_bar_bleue

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Conflicts and Controversies Empty Re: Conflicts and Controversies

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 28 Mag 2010 - 10:19

SergioAD ha scritto:The controversy between religion and science is arguing for the sake of arguing, how can faith be defeated ever. It is a speech challenge that has two possible conclusions violent or hypocrite.

Faith talks about miracles and I believe that faith itself is a miracle and that is really fantastic for those who believe in miracles.

The contradiction becomes relevant when engineering processes like Intelligent Design become part of faith and miracles. Yet it can be amazing but certainly it is not a perfect world and therefore this looks more like the result of a Quasi Intelligent Design, isn't it?

Teach creationism in public school classes, where students learn about science makes the contradiction even more relevant. Base the origins of life on the Bible and at the same time base the origins of life on science, confuses the students.

Can it mean that there are intentions to defeat or delay scientific knowledge? And why is that?

Teaching creationism in public schools does not only highlight the many contradictions that are already obvious, but in very young students and especially children may cause cognitive dysfunctions. Furthermore, they're trying to portray evolution as a religion to get people to view the "controversy" as a religion-religion debate rather than a science-religion debate. Also, if they can get people to view evolution as a religion, they can then say that it shouldn't be taught in science classrooms.

Regarding the last question, I can think only of one answer: to maintain the power. They're feeling the power slipping off their hands, which in my opinion is the logical result of development and knowledge in modern society, and they try to hold the grip on it.

Conflicts and Controversies Merini10- Conflicts and Controversies Rusp_c10
Conflicts and Controversies CIAcsAME_o
Rasputin
Rasputin

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 60516
Occupazione/Hobby : On the run
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70Conflicts and Controversies Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 28 Mag 2010 - 18:31

But Ludwig we have no choice, it is a matter of method not faith, it is a powerful mechanism that has ruled for 2000 years, survived the French revolution and now can say things that would scare the entire world.

Blush is right and he says also “they have the power”.

I think that is because still today nothing can exercise control over humanity like religion does but there will be a time when science shall have this responsibility.

Why doesn't Blush say the “Churches have the power”?

Secularism could have been an illusion and in such case those who attack science today will probably annihilate religion tomorrow. “They have the power” therefore, is not related to the Church but to the State. If that is possible then can finance be involved?

Exercise control over humanity with rationalism using the same old method that worked for 2000 years.

Is that the state of consciousness we are all expecting?

I would say let it be state of awareness first.

Maybe if we could diversify these controls over humanity and avoid a unique New World Order, mankind could have some benefits.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies Left_bar_bleue0 / 700 / 70Conflicts and Controversies Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 28 Mag 2010 - 20:09

At this point, I'd like to quote a sentence by Peter Hammill:

"Only dimly aware of exsistence

and dimly existing awareness"

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :
Conflicts and Controversies Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70Conflicts and Controversies Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da SergioAD Mer 2 Giu 2010 - 0:27

You said; “We have just one choice: live our dream as we want to live it or not. Selecting the second option, your dream may become a nightmare”.

All right I got your message, we live our dream or we don't live our dream but if we dont' then my dream may become a nightmare.

Option 1: We live our dream and all is fine.

Option 2: You and I do not live our dream, there is no dream that can become a nightmare.

Option 3: You do not live your dream but I do live my dream, in such case my dream may become a nightmare.

Well I'll tell you a little nightmare I had Mr. Freddy Krueger. The 30th of May I travelled to Rome and at a certain moment I went to the “lavatory”. A place where you think a lot and sometimes do nothing else. A place where you can read a note saying, “please wipe the basin for your fellow passenger” and each time I wipe this basin, even if I don't use it, just because the last fellow passenger who used the damn basin did not wipe it at all and because I don't want the next fellow passenger think that these Italians (me) never clean the damn basin.

While I was cleaning the basin I noticed that there were almost 10 different perfumes on the shelf, so I decided to spray one of them on myself, well at least one nice thing. So I chose a yellowish one and I... pruit, pruit, pruit (a good sound could have been pif paf puf) soap, it was soap!

I tried to remove it and it became foamy, I used water and it looked as if I had vomited in the lavatory.

I left the lavatory and every one in the queue looked at me with disgust.

The hostess and I; Are you all right sir? Yes I am fine! Sorry sir! Ok! Shall I get you a mango energizer? No!... and so on.

My wife and I; what happened to your shirt? Nothing! You cleaned your teeth and you stumbled on the basin? No! You cleaned the basin didn't you? arrrrrggghhh!

Ludwig alias Krueger, I bet the night between Friday a Saturday YOU did not live your dream! We landed at Fiumicino Airport and I was miserable, even the car for some strange reason was not hired.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Mer 2 Giu 2010 - 10:02

ahahahahahah

It wasn't soap, at least not of the kind you thought! It was probably shaving gel ahahahahahah

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Dom 6 Giu 2010 - 21:21

In Italy the department of defense delegates the industry to perform analysis and specification for sophisticated military systems. This means that research is prevalently due to military commissions and that is how benefits go to the civilian industry.

Do you want to be paid for being a thinker and have fun? The controversy is when you are a pacifist and yet your are being paid for creating military equipment.

What if an INTERNET site created with the intention to quote intelligent events was frequented by pure idiots and their number increased to bring fame and advertisements. This means that success is prevalently due to idiots and that is how benefits go to intelligent events quotation.

Do you want to make money with this INTERNET site and become rich? The controversy is when you feel intelligent yet you say idiocies just to keep a high number of idiots coming back.

It is the same with everything, fashion, books, trends, everything... including religion. Do you want to make it simple? Follow the smell of money and you will find the miracles.

Has anybody heard about Paul McCartney being replace by Phil Ackrill? Well, “nothing is real” fits anyway and doesn't make any difference at all.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Dom 6 Giu 2010 - 23:00

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 12 Giu 2010 - 7:58

Here is another conflict and controversy.

There was a joke in Italy that to the question - “What is a woman?”, the answer was “Undefined matter around the pussy”.

That was in order to focus on the fact that men are not able to diverse their attraction, indeed it seems that men have sex for one reason only while women do it for something like 250 different reasons.

With the feminist movements and rebellion, things seemed to have changed a little bit but then when anthropologists like Desmond Morris theorize that female apes show their buttock to attract their males AND human females have breasts because these imitate the ape's buttock.

Aha! So females extend their pussy to the rest of their bodies! This gives sense to the Italian joke and it makes things appear a bit different.

Women are from Venus and men from Mars, I extracted something from the introduction of this book, here below.

Not better or worse – just different. The only thing they have in common is that they belong to the same species. They live in different worlds, with different values and according to quite different set of rules. Everyone knows this, but very few people, particularly men, are willing to admit it.

Man goes to a toilet, usually, for one reason only. Women use toilets as social lounges and therapy rooms. Women who go to a toilet as strangers can come out best friends. But everyone would be instantly suspicious of the man who called out, “Hey Blush, I’m going to the toilet. You wanna come with me?” Ah ah ah!

Men dominate TV remote controls and flick through the channels; women don’t mind watching the commercials. Under pressure, I like to read; my wife to go shopping.

Women criticize men for being insensitive, uncaring, not listening, not talking, not giving enough love, not being committed to relationships, wanting to have sex rather than make love and leaving the toilet seat up.

Men criticize women about their driving, for turning maps upside down, for their lack of a sense of direction, for talking too much, for not initiating sex often enough and for leaving the toilet seat down.

Men can never find a pair of socks but their CD are in alphabetical order. Women can always find the missing set of car keys, but rarely the most direct route to their destination. Men think they’re the most sensible sex. Women know they are.

In conclusion, such conflict and controversy has populated the Earth with humans...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Sab 12 Giu 2010 - 11:15

Such conflict and controversy has also contributed to some humour, here a couple of pictures that synthesize the matter a bit:

Conflicts and Controversies Menvswomen

Conflicts and Controversies Werbungdesjahrhunderts

(Says, "almost as pretty as a woman, but it runs properly)

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Sally Mar 29 Giu 2010 - 0:48

Iknow Blush won't agree with this... but:

What's the smartest thing a man can say?
"My wife says..."

Conflicts and Controversies 166799

Sally
-------------
-------------

Femmina Numero di messaggi : 4876
SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Mar 29 Giu 2010 - 10:46

I do agree, never contradict a woman. Give her ten minutes and she will do it herself tie

D'ya know why at a certain age women stop having their period?

They need the blood for their varices mgreen

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Gio 1 Lug 2010 - 1:25

When that only switch, of the section above, is set to “on” then the remaining buttons, knobs and cursors might fairly end up with the proper tuning for the smartest thing ever said, which could also be the only thing to understand //Husband mode on: I said “could” baby! Husband mode off.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Lun 5 Lug 2010 - 23:14

When we say something it is because we want to be understood however, during our conversations sometimes we influence the interpretation with different forms of communication “noise” in order to provoke intentional mis-perceptions.

Communication noises are psychological, physical and semantic. Like subliminal messages they can neutralize the skills of a competent communicator.

Psychological noise is applied by using preconceived stereotypes, reputations, biases in terms of putting into evidence conflicts and controversies.

Physical noise is done by focusing on the external environmental stimulations in terms of distractions, interruptions, background sounds or acknowledging signs outside of the conversation.

Semantic noise is inserted in the encoding system so that at least an ambiguity results during the decode. This occurs with grammar or technical language in order to create uncertainties that the receiver cannot understand clearly.

Communication noise is unfair and should not be used in forums. However during the debates between creationists and evolutionists communication noise is so frequent that the demonstration “there is someone out there” has never been really proposed.

The controversy is about the communication noise unexpectedly and incredibly applied by the creationists, that hits back like a boomerang.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Lun 5 Lug 2010 - 23:18

Communication noise is not necessarily unfair

I once had a very loud girlfriend pig

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Lun 5 Lug 2010 - 23:36

Once it is a surprise... twice you slow down... three times? you think about it...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Mar 6 Lug 2010 - 11:12

SergioAD ha scritto:Once it is a surprise... twice you slow down... three times? you think about it...

No, my friend...I love screamers, they excite me and I "work" harder. As a result, they usually scream more, and I work even harder...and the whole thing winds up mgreen

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Lun 12 Lug 2010 - 0:38

Buddy,

You are getting into something the forum has already treated, or there were some tentatives, about the relations between negative sex, morality and the Cristian Imprinting.

I have tried to introduce the orgone energy described by Wilhelm Reich and what happened to this man because of his thoughts and the destruction of his studies.

What if he was right? How many generations would the “western morality” need for changing?

Delicate matter, You gave me the idea because screaming sex deals with freedom and... neighbors asking if everything is alright ah ah (or in a camping!).

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Lun 12 Lug 2010 - 10:29

SergioAD ha scritto:
Delicate matter, You gave me the idea because screaming sex deals with freedom and... neighbors asking if everything is alright ah ah (or in a camping!).

At the time I was living in a holiday village (Solid walls), 60 % of the neighbors were tourists and stayed an average of 2 weeks. Nevertheless, among other things in order to keep my friendship with the village peaceful, I had to move out 3 times until he gave me a bungalow on a corner (Without neighbors) because people simply couldn't sleep. At the beginning I was in an apartment below him (And family), and he could sell his wife the yells & yelps as fighting cats (For a few days, until she found out).

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 2:30

The origin of virgin birth, as it seems, was initiated in our world by Alexander the Great – what he understood was scattered in the lands he conquered, the world.

At that time in Persia there were the Ishtar priestesses who were acting both as mothers to men and ministers to divine needs. "Holy Virgin", harlot-priestesses, didn't mean physical virginity but "unmarried." The function of such priestess was to dispense the Mother's grace through sexual worship; to heal; to prophesy; to perform sacred dances; to wail for the dead; and to become Brides of God. The priestesses supported the temple activities by means of prostitution business.

The Hellenic world misunderstood and mistranslated the births of these holy harlot-priestesses as parthenioi, "virgin-born" but in the sense of physical, not spiritual, virginity.

Ishtar means morning start, note the common sanskrit roots with Indoeuropean languages – ashter, astro, astre, star, estrella, estela, stela, stella. La sacerdotessa della stella del mattino – avevano capito tutto gli antichi! (in inglese non rende questa battuta).

The skeptical Thomas Jefferson in 1823 said; “The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

However the first Christians including St. Paul seem to have been unaware of the virgin birth and others like the Jewish Christians rejected it.

Moreover, to the above mentioned controversy is to be added the Immaculate Conception related to the original sin, which was established in 1476 by Pope Sixtus IV, not as a dogma but, in the Council of Trent, 8th December 1854, Pope Pius IX defined the Immaculate Conception as a dogma. This happened only 156 years ago.

Ultima modifica di SergioAD il Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 5:47 - modificato 1 volta. (Motivazione : Corrective action required to remove the ambiguity between virgin birth and immaculate conception.)

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 3:51

Conflicts and Controversies 755348penitence, penitence, penitence. sergioAD, the immaculate conception is not the virginity of mary (AD 553).

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 5:55

So was it a physical virgin birth?

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 8:11

Conflicts and Controversies Kopfschuettel the immaculate conception and the perpetual virginity (sorry, I don't know the right word in english... ) are two different dogmas...
one defined in 1854 and the other in 553.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 8:26

Haven't you seen my corrective action? 7.47 am
EDIT: I must go now...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 8:44

ahhhh sorry, I didn't. now all is right. (come si dice tutto torna???)

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Rasputin Sab 24 Lug 2010 - 10:14

jessica ha scritto:ahhhh sorry, I didn't. now all is right. (come si dice tutto torna???)

"Now it makes sense" is an option, as far as anything you state can make sense at all wink..

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 3:28

Circa 100 AD, the writers of John's Gospel probably (probably) knew about the virgin birth but rejected it as a false teaching by their Christian faith group. But, if Mithra was a son of a virgin birth then why not Jesus for the sake of Christianity? However the second Council of Constantinople on the 533 AD, as correctly stated above, declares Mary mother of God, ever-virgin.

This woman has gained year after year the rank of goddess to worship.

I have been slashed (look at poor me!) because of a misunderstanding that would have been a cultural not an heretic controversy.

Was Mary an ever-virgin?

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 4:45

SergioAD ha scritto:Was Mary an ever-virgin?
if you trust the dogma...

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Rasputin Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 11:57

jessica ha scritto:
SergioAD ha scritto:Was Mary an ever-virgin?
if you trust the dogma...

Belief, it is called, belief and not trust wink..

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 12:00

ahhhh.... for once (si dice così?) you're right!!!!

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Rasputin Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 12:11

jessica ha scritto:ahhhh.... for once (si dice così?) you're right!!!!

Allora, letteralmente:

Belief = credenza (Non quella della cucina che si chiama cardboard)

Faith = fede, qui un esempio

Conflicts and Controversies Politicalpicturespopebe

Confession = confessione religiosa di appartenenza

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 12:14

ma nooooo! ops, sorry,
but noooot! I had understood that, I wanted to know if it was right to say "for once" for "per una volta"....

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da Rasputin Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 12:17

"For once" is correct, as far as I know

nice to read you here ok

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Ospite Dom 25 Lug 2010 - 21:58

well...
sooner or later I'll ask you on the several doubts I have regarding the words with similar pronunciation and things of these kind...

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio Da SergioAD Lun 26 Lug 2010 - 16:11

Because of its elasticity who cares the dogmas, if anybody is interested in Jewish family scandals the Talmud has all the gossip.

I have experienced a situation where prayer has been a valid ally.

There was long ebb tide in a beach near Salinas “posorja” in Ecuador, the waves were crashing and breaking 400 m from the shore, it was a wall of 4 to 5 meters. Come from there with a broken shoulder wouldn't surprise anybody.

Inside beyond the breaking point I saw somebody, the locals were standing back so I took the chance and went in. When I got there she wanted to grab me and it wasn't a good idea, so I asked her to concentrate on prayer so that I could try to take her out (I wasn't very sure) but it turned out to be an excellent collaboration with her “madre de dios dejame vivir!” and my thoughts, “what the hell am I doing here with this bitch!”.

When we got out my wife shouted a very loud and sound Italian blaspheme, a local sambo said, looking at me, “hay alguien qué la vio” pointing a finger towards the sky, ah ah. She said “tell this guy what he can do with that finger!”. I said, “he got it baby, no need to translate!”, while the normal conditions had restored the joyous atmosphere with Rodolfo Aicardi singing from a radio ¡Esto es para ti, Mamita!... Hoy te he visto con tus libros caminando Y tu carita de coqueta Colegiala de mi amor... and if you don't know what I mean look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWY6JIA4Mo&feature=related

That was mind control and it worked fine else I would have perished with the salsera and her little voices inside.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Lun 26 Lug 2010 - 23:46

I know what you mean (Edited), check this out:

Por el suelo, colegiala de mi amor...

Ultima modifica di Rasputin il Mar 27 Lug 2010 - 11:53 - modificato 1 volta.

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Mar 27 Lug 2010 - 4:50

It is obvious that normal people are never against the weak and the oppressed and I'm supposed to know the meaning of weak and oppressed, I'm not going to bore with further explanations but I wish to confirm that I'd rather stand in favour of something than against something else. Of course I care.

What I said in my previous post was: 1) there were hundreds of persons and the only thing I heard was “se muere seguramente... esta ya muerta”; 2) Implicitly why risk if the locals don't care, the Italian stereotype; 3) The mass has a “one soul” conservative behaviour and typically stands back, the song and the crowd; and 4) I am a decision maker, ah ah I hope not foolishly.

The last point is also to an answer I received with lack of opinion regarding the virgin birth, which in my understanding is correct.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 10:51

Spiral Island is an island, a special island built by Richart, a British ecologist, environmentalist, musician, artist, and carpenter. He gave up everything in order to live in his artificial... floating island. The island was even destroyed by a hurricane but what did Richart do? Well, he built a new one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC43CddkLQ&feature=player_embedded

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:04

WOW...

this is a one deranged dude, man

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:08

That is the conflict, ah ah. He's famous now and this could be the contoversy. However, if they have parties over there... it's all different.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:13

I have no idea, I only heard that the Mexican Government plans to declare the island as mexican soil but grant the property to the guy (can't remember his name)

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:20

He's growing his own "herbs", he's even got a palm tree floating with him! a cat and a dog and that... and that makes me feel he doesn't go for the "screaming" if you know what I mean... but I'm joking of course. Richart "Rishi" Sowa... suppose sowa stand for "so what?".

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:28

SergioAD ha scritto:He's growing his own "herbs", he's even got a palm tree floating with him! a cat and a dog and that... and that makes me feel he doesn't go for the "screaming" if you know what I mean... but I'm joking of course. Richart "Rishi" Sowa... suppose sowa stand for "so what?".

Sowa...that's the name of my sports doctor ahahahahahah

Anyhow, I got the feeeling of a missing piece in the picture. Does he not have a girlfriend? Royales

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:33

Rasputin ha scritto:
SergioAD ha scritto:He's growing his own "herbs", he's even got a palm tree floating with him! a cat and a dog and that... and that makes me feel he doesn't go for the "screaming" if you know what I mean... but I'm joking of course. Richart "Rishi" Sowa... suppose sowa stand for "so what?".

Sowa...that's the name of my sports doctor ahahahahahah

Anyhow, I got the feeeling of a missing piece in the picture. Does he not have a girlfriend? Royales
We could send him a "stroke" counter (the one you swim with)... for the statistics...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:40

SergioAD ha scritto:
We could send him a "stroke" counter (the one you swim with)... for the statistics...

You ask me not to get sarcastic about it in the other thread then you do it here yourself? Royales

He looks gay to me, anyway...

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 11:49

There I was serious... here there's a sort of anglo-saxon bias... (Katia is asking me what's the deal for laughing alone!) - So the stroke counter cannot but because it was a good idea. Stroke/W, W/Day, Month, etc... anybody then would start looking at the "toad" with wierd thoughts.

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 12:03

SergioAD ha scritto:There I was serious... here there's a sort of anglo-saxon bias... (Katia is asking me what's the deal for laughing alone!) - So the stroke counter cannot but because it was a good idea. Stroke/W, W/Day, Month, etc... anybody then would start looking at the "toad" with wierd thoughts.

The way that place looks like, he's more likely to find crocs instead of toads mgreen

But I don't know who's more of a pervert, my girlfriend and I once had sex wearing our heart rate monitors to see how many calories we burn carneval

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 12:15

Ok! How many calories burn by screwing? Could be a good idea instead of going on diet.

I... think... that wasn't a good question... then what is the mean value?

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Rasputin Ven 22 Ott 2010 - 12:29

SergioAD ha scritto:Ok! How many calories burn by screwing? Could be a good idea instead of going on diet.

I... think... that wasn't a good question... then what is the mean value?

No good idea, poor consumption. On a 15-min. "round" (Let's face it, few people actually last longer then that if you take out the foreplay) I had burnt about 200 calories, which corresponds approx. to 1/2 plate (40 g) noodles with no sauce.

What mean value do you mean? We wore regular heart rate monitors, without poke counter. Aside from that, I can hardly think a "poke counter" of that kind could be worn on the wrist ahahahahahah

Rasputin
Rasputin

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da SergioAD Gio 30 Giu 2011 - 7:56

I received the note here below in the spam area of mailbox.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this email will give you but i will appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message.

My name is Tarsam Hayre and i am from INDIA,i have the cure of HIV/aids,cancer,barrenness,diabetes,heart problems,spiritual attack, Bad dreams like swimming,eating,dancing,having sex in the dream,spiritual wealth etc.

For success in examinations,interview,lottery games,court cases and any kind of spiritual assistance we are there for you. if you have or you know anyone with the above problems mentioned kindly contact us immediately or send us your phone number.

I do not give herbs or any form of medicine,i heal with ritual sacrifices and invocations.

Remember every king or queen needs a prophet that can help you see hidden things spiritually because you can only see the physical and that will be an edge over all other humans who are not spiritually inclined.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Prophet Tarsam Hayre

At first I thought how stupid can this be but then the message is for stupids who probably answer to this guy...

Believers buy it... and when "every king or queen needs a prophet"...

The three words I have put in bold reminded me this song...

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

SCALA DI DAWKINS :

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 1 di 2 1, 2  Successivo