Atei Italiani
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

I'm doing this shit

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

I'm doing this shit Empty I'm doing this shit

Messaggio Da Rasputin Sab 30 Ott 2010 - 10:44

ho appena tradotto dal tedesco la seguente paginetta, numero 60 di un manuale di 98

"Setting of the pressure drop tolerance as a percent value during checktime without triggering a failure alert.
" 1>Type in the desired value for <:fc 4>(Fail. Detection : )<:/fc> as a percent value..
" 1>Press enter key <:fc 4>[ # ] <:/fc>to submit.
" 1>Type the desired <:fc 4> (Check time :)<:/fc> in seconds, that is, how long the unit should cut the pressure supply to the specimen to allow the measurement.
" 1>Press enter key <:fc 4>[ # ] <:/fc>to submit.

NOTICE
Failure detection

The system compensates the plastic, permanent deformation of the specimen as follows:
<:hr>by displacing top and bottom dead centers of the pressure converter plunger.
<:hr>The selected amplitude determines the stroke displacement according to the elastic deformation.
Upon response of the upper limit switch, the specimen is cut off pressure for the set checktime.
If the pressure in the specimen drops by more than the set percent value for failure detection within this checktime, the test is concluded;
the yellow indicator lights up.
If no failure is detected, in order to keep the required stroke displacement, the pressure converter has to be refilled.
This takes place automatically by momentary shutting of the motor operated valve, cutting the specimen off pressure, and supplying fresh water while the plunger runs back to its starting position."

boxed crazy doh pazzo! scratch

And I have to deliver before sunday evening

I'm doing this shit Merini10- I'm doing this shit Rusp_c10
I'm doing this shit CIAcsAME_o
Rasputin
Rasputin

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 60515
Occupazione/Hobby : On the run
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
I'm doing this shit Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70I'm doing this shit Right_bar_bleue

Torna in alto Andare in basso

I'm doing this shit Empty Re: I'm doing this shit

Messaggio Da SergioAD Sab 30 Ott 2010 - 11:46

Ouch! If you set your translation rate to 4 pages per hour, 4 today and 4 tomorrow. I suppose you had better week ends than this one.

Sorry but this pressurization of deformed or flaccid entities for dead bottoms you're translating from German sounds weird!

SergioAD
-------------
-------------

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 6892
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
I'm doing this shit Left_bar_bleue0 / 700 / 70I'm doing this shit Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da Rasputin Sab 30 Ott 2010 - 12:15

Well, I'm faster than that (thanks God, ha ha) because it is not the first time I translate this manual, I know the machine and I have about 50 % of the translation units already stored in my database. Thing is, this company frequently manufactures customized equipment and the manuals must be edited accordingly, sometimes (like this one, for instance) re-written almost from scratch...It's about pipes, thermoplastic pipes, they test them in every possible way

this is the standard machine, straight out of my customer's homepage:

http://www.en.iptnet.de/index.php?id=210,379,0,0,1,0

considering where you live, you could even know the company, they also have a lot of customers in the Arabic Emirates. Sometimes they test their machines in their own backyard, look at this:

I'm doing this shit Pregnantpipe2

Filename suits fine, ha ha

I'm doing this shit Merini10- I'm doing this shit Rusp_c10
I'm doing this shit CIAcsAME_o
Rasputin
Rasputin

Maschio Numero di messaggi : 60515
Occupazione/Hobby : On the run
SCALA DI DAWKINS :
I'm doing this shit Left_bar_bleue70 / 7070 / 70I'm doing this shit Right_bar_bleue

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili